Owner / Investor Services
Residential Owner and Investor Services
Residential Property Maintenance in St. Louis
The primary goal of Meramec Valley Properties is to protect your real estate. Our team of experts are here to provide the comprehensive professional property maintenance services to meet each clients’ needs. We offer full-service residential property maintenance services for the following types of properties…
Your leading provider of single-family home maintenance services in the St. Louis area.
St. Louis’ best full-service residential multi tenant property maintenance firm.
Top residential Condominium and Co-Op full-service maintenance services in St. Louis.
Full-service Property Maintenance and Tenant Placement
As a leader in St. Louis residential property maintenance, MVP is focused on providing the finest handyman services available. Our specialized services add value to the owner’s investment and enhances the lifestyles of the tenants we serve. We tailor our services to meet the specific needs of each property, providing a liability shield between the owner and the tenant. Our team of professionals will effectively manage all aspects of your residential property.
- Prepare your property for lease (make-ready)
- Professional reporting to market your property
- Obtain occupancy permits
- Quality prospects through credit and background checks, and establish the income and employment history of the prospect
- Rent collection and processing
- Complete Maintenance Program
- Inspections of the property as requested
- Provide client with complete accounting and reports
- Stay in touch with tenants
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service
When you choose Meramec Valley Properties you can rest assured that our team will protect your real estate investment and find the best tenants for your property while following Fair-Housing guidelines. We make the entire process stress-free and simple.
In-House Property Maintenance & Repairs
We know that your property is not just a home, but also a large real estate investment. That’s why we work hard to make sure your property is properly maintained and repaired when necessary. With our genuinely helpful and extremely knowledgeable maintenance staff, we can promptly address property repairs, including…
- Heating and cooling systems
- Floor coverings: wood, tile, carpeting
- Plumbing from faucets to toilets
- Electric including light switches and new wiring
- Leaking roof to complete new roof
- Broke window and replacing windows
- Dishwashers, stoves and garbage disposals
Securing the property
Emergency response to fire, floor, theft, storm damage
We do it all! Our professional staff is on-call 24/7 year-round to make sure all aspects of our maintenance and repairs are completed per our customized maintenance programs.
To learn more or request a proposal, please contact us today!